Friday, July 16, 2010

Melissa Etheridge Was Expecting a Call From the Kids, Got Served Instead

Thu., Jul. 15, 2010 6:03 PM PDT by Natalie Finn
www.eonline.com

A process server didn't come to Melissa Etheridge's window, but his arrival at the door of her hotel room wasn't particularly welcome, either.

"In a ploy to have me served, and mistakenly believing that by serving me I would have to dismiss my Petition, [Tammy Lynn Michaels] used our children as pawns," Etheridge states in a declaration released Thursday in which she describes how she was presented with her ex's petition for sole custody of their 3-year-old twins.

The Grammy and Oscar winner says Michaels told her the kids were going to meet Etheridge at her hotel. "Finally, I received a text message...stating, 'My plans changed, sorry,'" the singer recounts.

Read the rest of the story:

Melissa Etheridge Was Expecting a Call From the Kids, Got Served Instead

No comments:

Post a Comment