Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Process Server Said Owners Sent Dog To Attack Her

Willard Shepard - Mar 27, 2012 - NBC Miami

The homeowners deny the claim and said they do not know what legal action to expect.

A process server who delivers court papers to Broward homes said she was bitten and bruised by a dog after its owners sent it to attack.

“The only thing I recall is doing this to protect my face,” said Yindra Lopez. “The dogs kept biting over here and over here and they were not stopping the dogs.”

Lopez said she was attacked by a 200-pound Bull Mastiff named Riley, who she said bit her on her arms and upper legs.

“I noticed that my arms started bleeding,” Lopez said. “I take the phone and I called 911.”

Read the rest of the story:

Process Server Said Owners Sent Dog To Attack Her

No comments:

Post a Comment